Calling All Boss Ladies
June 3rd: Pay Yourself First
In this seminar, Molly Stanifer of Old Peak Finance will present some tenets of financial education for women. Participants will:
- Change your thinking about budgeting
- Discover how to create a better relationship with money
- Leave with a few common benchmarks to remember which can help you start saving and can monitor your progress
Molly has eight years’ experience as a financial advisor. She started her career with Fidelity Investments. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. She has a bachelor’s degree from NC State and a master’s in financial planning and taxation. In 2014, she spent six months with a non-profit in Tanzania, teaching English, business and vocational skills to women. As a Durham Jaycees member, she engages in the community through a variety of local non-profit services. Molly, her husband, and their daughter live in Durham.
July 8: Cultivating your Signature Workplace Style
- Take an individual personality/style assessment
- Learn how your wardrobe can help you face specific challenges in your workplace
- Explore ways to express your unique personality via your signature style
Rebecca Kuhns, a physician and boutique owner/stylist, has worked in a wide variety of environments, from academic to business to non-profit, prior to the launch of her boutique. In all those worlds, she has found meaning and practical value in wielding one of the most fun tools at a professional woman's disposal--a work-appropriate wardrobe full of creativity and fun.
August 12: Invite Mindfulness into your Busy Life
In this seminar, Mary Grillo, LCSW, Mindfulness Coach and Psychotherapist, will present some techniques to bring a sense of peace and clarity into your hectic life.
- Discover how to incorporate medication practice into your everyday life
- Explore the power of a present-focused mindset
- Learn techniques to reduce stress and enhance well-being
Ability to sign up coming soon!